As an artist, her pieces needed to be showcased front and center to show her audience exactly the type of quality work she creates. Of course the steps below cannot account for all client needs and meeting discussions but is outlined to help you understand the custom considerations that we build in to every website to meet your unique needs.
*Scroll down below this information to check out our examples of this design in PDF form.
- Multiple Page Design – She opted for a multiple page design to showcase her types of artwork, ecommerce solution, blog, about information, and contact page. We provided clean and simple design with an elegant feminine charm throughout.
- Clean Navigation Menu – A clean and easy to use navigation menu is essential to help users navigate through the page and also send them to the blog. Full linking and sticky menu elements made sure it was always accessible to users.
- Attractive Header Gallery style – A slimmed down painting with brand information is follow by the styles of her paintings in an art gallery fashion with soft 3D effects. This section works together to give users the impression of her painting style and personality.
- Informative plus Engaging Design – The remainder of the page worked to bring together brief personal information with engaging elements to help users find their favorite style of paintings, keep up with her journey, and to even find products to shop.
- Custom Blog Page & Post Design – Along with creating a unique multiple page design, she also opted to have a blog and page and post designed. Examples of these pages are included in PDF below.