As an storied retailer with a history of serving their customers for over 45 years, their unique products and services needed to be showcased front and center to show her audience exactly the type of quality sleep products they provide. Of course the steps below cannot account for all client needs and meeting discussions but is outlined to help you understand the custom considerations that we build in to every website to meet your unique needs.
*Scroll down below this information to check out our examples of this design in PDF form.
- Multiple Page Design – They opted for a multiple page design to showcase their services, products, history, customer testimonials, location information, and an eCommerce solution.
- Clean Navigation Menu – A clean and easy to use navigation menu is essential to help users navigate through the page and also send them to the blog. Full linking and sticky menu elements made sure it was always accessible to users.
- Attractive Header with Call to Action – An attractive image overlaid with a customer greeting and search function places customer information front and center.
- Informative plus Engaging Design – The remainder of the page worked to bring company information and brand authority elements work to guide the customer through to purchase either online or in store. Other pages to engage customers include an about page, fundraising page, and sub pages for each product type.
- Multiple Store Locations & Ecommerce – In order to engage customers, they opted to list their locations through a store locator system to help users find their closest store by address or zip code. They also opted to have an eCommerce solution to allow users to manage accounts and find and pay for their perfect sleep solution.